- Protecting your personal data is extremely important to us. We treat all data in strict confidence, and in accordance with data privacy laws and this data protection declaration
- Using our website is usually only possible after submitting your personal data. Any data (such as name, address or e-mail addresses) collected on our web pages will always be on a voluntary basis, wherever possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express permission.
- Please note that data transmission via the Internet (e.g. communication via e-mail) is not necessarily secure. It is impossible to ensure full protection against unauthorised access by third parties.
- Internet sites sometimes use “cookies”. These cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses. Their purpose is to make our offering more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser software
- Most of the cookies we use are “session cookies”, which are automatically deleted when you exit our website. Other cookies continue to be stored on your device until you delete them manually. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser the next time you visit.
- You can change the settings on your browser to alert you every time cookies are set, so that you can allow them only for a specific site, accept them only in certain cases, or block them entirely. You can also set your browser to delete all cookies automatically when you exit the programme. Disabling cookies may restrict some of the functions on this website.
The provider of these web pages collects and automatically stores information in server log files which your browser forwards to us automatically. These include:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the connected device
- Time of the server request
These data are anonymised and cannot be traced to individuals. They are not combined with other data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check these data if there is concrete evidence of them being used illicitly.
- If you send us an enquiry via a contact form, your details on the form (including contact info) will be stored to enable us to deal with your enquiry and any follow-up questions. These data will not be shared without your permission.
- If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter advertised on our website, we need your e-mail address and information that helps us confirm whether you are the owner of that address and whether you wish to receive the newsletter. No other data are collected. We use these data purely for sending the requested information and do not share them with third parties.
- Permission to save your personal data, e-mail address and to use them to send the newsletter can be revoked at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the newsletter
Data protection statement for using Google Analytics
- If IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, however, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand if you are in an EU member state or in country that is part of European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be forwarded to a Google server in the USA, where it will be truncated. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to assess your usage of the website, compile reports on website activity and deliver other services connected with website and Internet usage. The IP address that your browser forwards in connection with Google Analytics will not be merged with other data held by Google.
- You can change your browser settings to block the storage of cookies on your device; if you do, however, you should be aware that you may not be able to make full use of all the functions available on this website. In addition, you can prevent Google from recording the data created by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Objection to promotional e-mails